COVID-19 : IMPORTANT UPDATE
THE HEALTH & SAFETY OF OUR CUSTOMERS AND STAFF IS OUR NUMBER ONE PRIORITY.
MASKS IS REQUIRED TO BE WORN WITHIN OUR DEALERSHIP AS PER SASKATCHEWAN PUBLIC HEALTH ORDER.
We ask that you please notify us if you have been out of the country in the last 14 days, or if you have any flu-like symptoms, to help prevent possible spread of COVID-19. If you are exhibiting any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (coughing, fever, difficulty breathing), please stay home and self-isolate.
WE RELY ON YOU, AS YOU RELY ON US TO KEEP YOU SAFE.
WHEATON SASKATOON PHONE - (306) 244-8131
We are ALWAYS OPEN ONLINE at www.wheatonsaskatoon.com
COVID-19 Safety Procedures and Actions
The health and safety of our customers & staff is our number one priority.
- We are continually wiping down all high traffic surfaces, washrooms, communal spaces and workstations with disinfecting wipes or cleaner daily
- Anyone exhibiting symptoms associated with COVID-19 are asked to stay home and contact health services
- It is mandated that staff members exhibiting flu-like symptoms to stay home and self-isolate
- All staff are asked to practice basic flu prevention techniques
- Masks are REQUIRED to be worn within the dealership
- Washing hands often
- Coughing and sneezing into the bend of your arm
- Avoid touching your face
- Physical contact such as handshaking is discouraged
We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 situation on a daily basis and take responsible precautions to ensure the safety of all our customers & staff.